- What is Tingo Group's fiscal year?
Our fiscal year ends on or about December 31.
- What is Tingo Group's ticker symbol and where are the shares traded?
The Company’s common stock is traded on the Nasdaq market under the symbol TIO. Neither the Company’s outstanding options nor warrants are tradeable.
- Who is Tingo Group's transfer agent and registrar?
Worldwide Stock Transfer LLC
One University Plaza, Suite 505,
Hackensack, NJ 07601
- Can I buy shares of Tingo Group directly from the company?
We do not currently have a program for the direct purchase of Company common stock. Consult a broker or financial institution for information about purchasing the Company’s common stock traded on Nasdaq.
- How do I get a copy of the company's financial statements, such as an annual report, form 10-K or form 10-Q?
You can review and download information directly from this site. You may also complete the Email Sign Up form on this site to have information forwarded to you electronically. Additionally, Tingo Group's Annual Reports, Form 10-Ks, Form 10-Qs and other reports are also available for viewing on www.sec.gov.
- Does Tingo Group issue quarterly reports?
Each quarter the company issues a Form 10-Q and a press release that summarizes the quarterly earnings and financial performance.
- When is the Tingo Group, Inc. annual meeting of stockholders?
As required by the rules and regulations of the Nasdaq Capital Market, the Company is required to hold an Annual Meeting of Stockholders each calendar year. The Company will be announcing the details including, the date, time and location of such Annual Meeting in the near future. Please follow the Company’s upcoming SEC filings for the details related to the Company’s Annual Meeting.
- What is Tingo Group's cusip number?
Our CUSIP number is 55328R109
- Does Tingo Group pay a dividend?
The Company has not paid dividends in the past, it is however considering the issuance of a special dividend later this year and potentially to commence the payment of regular dividends.
- What do I do if I have lost or misplaced my Tingo Group stock certificates?
Our transfer agent, Worldwide Stock Transfer LLC, will help you with lost or stolen certificates, address changes, taxpayer ID certification, shareholder account information and various other stock-related matters. Look under the Shareholder Information section of this web site for information about how to contact them.
- Who is Tingo Group's general counsel?
Greenberg Traurig, LLP